A new update is now available for Spellmaster II (version 0.0.19, based on source code revision 75350c360418). Patch notes for this version follow.
Spellmaster II Preview Release 0.0.19 (14 November 2016)
This is a data update for Magic: the Gathering.
Card sets now supported with this update:
• Conspiracy: Take the Crown
• Duel Decks: Nissa vs. Ob Nixilis
• Eternal Masters
• Eldritch Moon
• Kaladesh Inventions
• From the Vault: Lore
• Welcome Deck 2016
New cards in Zendikar Expeditions are now also supported.
• There are 3 cards from Zendikar Expeditions without artwork (exp:34, exp:36 and exp:37) because the card database is currently missing the artwork for these cards (I get a 404 when trying to download them). Hopefully this eventually gets fixed. (Next time I do a data update I will attempt to grab artwork for these cards.)
• Token ori:token0 is not loaded because of unknown token type. It doesn't appear critically useful, so I'm ignoring it.
• There are 6 tokens which are not loaded because they fail to identify setID during token retrieval. This needs to be investigated at some point.
Updating to this version is strongly advised if you are using Spellmaster II to play games of Magic: the Gathering. People who are only interested in playing Intryon do not need to install this patch, but should be using at least version 0.0.18.
If you find any bugs, please report them on our JIRA bug tracker located at jira.ginever.net. This will help us to weed out and fix bugs faster and more efficiently. Thank you.