A new update is now available for Spellmaster II (version 0.0.13, based on source code revision 1408ee85906e). Patch notes for this version follow.
Spellmaster II Preview Release 0.0.13 (15 April 2016)
- Added a dialog which appears if a player tries to quit Spellmaster II while they are in the middle of a battle
- Improved the import/export dialogs. The default directory is now the working directory (rather than the My Documents folder). The dialogs also now remember the folder you last had opened and the import dialog can select multiple deck files at once for import.
- Removed some unwanted debugging keys.
- Removed unused "Enable luckcolors mode" language entry left over from earlier builds.
- Fix capitalization error (T'piro Eldar was capitalized as T'Piro Eldar by mistake)
- Pressing the F2 and F9 keys now triggers an update of settings dialog checkboxes.