A new update is now available for Spellmaster II (version 0.0.12, based on source code revision 6600434cbb27). Patch notes for this version follow.
Spellmaster II Preview Release 0.0.12 (14 April 2016)
- Added code to calculate converted resource cost for Intryon cards. This value is now appended to card names in the deck builder and the manually add card dialog.
- Implement a pseudorandom shuffle for Intryon games where you are guaranteed to be able to play ships for the first 3 turns (experimental). This shuffle mode can be toggled on/off as a battle setting in the lobby screen.
- 7 cards are now automatically drawn at the beginning of an Intryon game. Mulligan now also draws 7 cards after being used. Performing a mulligan also now runs the pseudoshuffle if it is enabled.
- Add a new 3-cost Mirali ship (T'Piro Eldar) based on a card idea from Martin. The purpose is to experiment with an alternative Mirali starter deck build that might be more balanced (they are heavily weighted in 4-cost ships currently and they seem to have a strong edge here causing them to win most games).
- Reduced cost-per-round of Electromagnetic Disruptor activated ability from 4 to 3.
- Nerfed the Prismatic Inverter Lens.
- Fix updated Kiro Miral having incorrect rarity set.
- Allow round to be decremented back to 0.