COMPLETED SO FAR:
- Cabbages (retexture lettuce, should be very easy)
- Tea plants
- Mince Pies and Christmas Pudding (for Robbit Theming)
- Chocolate and Jam log cakes. More slices than a normal cake, but less restoration per slice on average.
- The ability to make flavoured ice cream (e.g. strawberry with icecream gives you strawberry icecream, chocolate with icecream gives you chocolate icecream). The dairy churn should be modified so you can pump in these items and mix them with your icecream when making it.
- Wine, Beer and Cider (replacing the current IC2 booze system)
The IC2 crops system has had no love up to this point, so it should either be integrated or replaced. The design needs investigating to determine what is best there.
Also, pumpkins need a lot more uses.