A new update is now available for Robbit (version 27.0.0-DEV5, revision 4577). Patch notes for this version follow.
Robbit "Fondant Fancy" Patch 27, Development Preview 5 (4 June 2017)
This is quite a big patch for Robbit which aims to update several of the mods to their latest 1.7 releases, since many were grossly outdated. I've also taken this opportunity to introduce a couple of new mods which fit in well with the existing stuff. It's a pretty big patch given that Robbit is basically on emergency life support at this stage
For mods which have been updated, I've opted not to list the full change history. If you're interested in seeing a full list of changes for each mod, you can check out the official changelog for the mod in question.
Anyway, here's the list of changes!
Applied Energistics 2
- Updated from version rv1-stable-1 to rv3-beta-6.
- Added Extra Cells version 2.3.14. This extends AE2 with many new cells along with a fluid storage system.
- Updated from version 5.0.6 to version 7.1.21.
- Added the BuildCraft Compat mod, which integrates BuildCraft better with Iron Chests, Forge Multipart, NEI, Railcraft and WAILA. This most notably means that there are now NEI handlers for some of the BuildCraft machines that didn't previously have them (such as the BuildCraft Silicon machines).
- Added Logistics Pipes version 0.9.3.129, a mod requested by luckcolors. This new mod adds many new types of pipes to BuildCraft and is definitely worth checking out!
- Updated from version 220.127.116.11 to version 18.104.22.168.
- Updated from version 1.5.2 to version 1.5.10.
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- Many new 32x32 textures have been added to the Faithful texture pack, which should improve the overall visual appearance of the game.
- The use of MJ has been replaced with RF in all of the Robbit machines that used MJ as an input or output, mirroring the same change in BuildCraft.
- The IC2 painter can now be used to remove paint from BuildCraft pipes.
- Registry destupidifier is now used when retrieving BuildCraft blueprint and template item stacks.
- Facade registration is now delayed to ensure they get loaded properly and in the right order.
- Significantly reduced the number of Squid which spawn, because there were way too many and the server was lagging like mad.
- VanillaMap now prints out display names of unrecognized items to the log file in addition to the registry key that it already printed, making registry destupidification easier.
- Added tessellation tracing to the development IDE.
- Added IC2 API documentation to the development IDE.
- Fixed a server crash when trying to place down end crystals.
- Fixed custom Robbit BiblioCraft Furniture Panelers not having a TE mapping.
- Fixed a missing bounding box override in BiblioCraft Borderless Painting Frames.
- Fixed an issue with the IC2 reactor heat exchanger and reactor heat vent where they would not be properly listed in creative tabs.
- Fixed the /dim command not working properly on the Chimerion server after the full dim list was restored.
- Fixed the normal unstained Hardened Clay not having been renamed to Terracotta yet (thanks Jacob!)
- Fixed one of the double slab blocks being missing from the ServerGuard hide list.
If you find any bugs, please report them on our bug tracker. This will help us to weed out and fix bugs faster and more efficiently. Thank you.