A new update is now available for Robbit (version 27.0.0-DEV4.3, revision 4500). Patch notes for this version follow.
Robbit "Fondant Fancy" Patch 27, Development Preview 4.3 (30 April 2017)
This is a minor patch which addresses various bugs and issues discovered in the development preview. It also adds a small amount of new content.
- Backported Glazed Terracotta, Concrete Powder and Concrete from Minecraft 1.12.
- Added the Table Saw, inspired by the Sawmill from Thermal Expansion. This new machine can cut many wooden items down into planks, leaving sawdust behind that you can turn into charcoal. It also cuts planks down into sticks, and metal blocks into plates. A full list of recipes can be looked up in game!
- Added microblocks for Concrete.
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- The spawn world, PvE lobby and Time Capsule are now enabled on the Chimerion private server.
- Guardians will no longer attack Squids.
- Carpets can now be turned back into wool.
- Fixed a large number of bugs with the Opis server profiler.
- Fixed Nether Uranium Ore failing to spawn. This is a long-standing bug (probably going as far back as the release of Robbit Nether Ores) that nobody ever noticed or reported. FGS!
- Fixed the JABBA core upgrade recipe being forced to be in the middle column.
- Fixed the 'Banan Wood Slab' typo.
If you find any bugs, please report them on our bug tracker. This will help us to weed out and fix bugs faster and more efficiently. Thank you.