A new update is now available for Robbit (version 27.0.0-DEV4.1, revision 4473). Patch notes for this version follow.
Robbit "Fondant Fancy" Patch 27, Development Preview 4.1 (22 April 2017)
This is a minor patch which addresses various bugs and issues discovered in the development preview.
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- Firework rocket recipe now produces three rockets rather than only one (backported from 1.10).
- Using pick block on farmland will give the player farmland itself instead of dirt (backported from 1.11).
- Vanilla easter eggs for Halloween and Christmas are now synchronized with Robbit theming seasons.
- The client now lists the official website URL as robbitmodpack.com.
- The Imperia background panorama has been restored to the title screen. (I hated the new one introduced with the Legacy Edition!)
- "Robbit Indev" is now officially "Robbit Bleeding Edge" to match the new launcher.
- Microblocks now have an NEI recipe handler at last! Thanks to the ExtraUtilities devs for this.
- NEI recipe handlers now have enforced order sorting, which should block the replicator from constantly appearing before IC2 recipes.
- Fixed MC-4132 piston placement issue (backported from 16w40a).
- Fixed magma blocks not correctly respecting fire immunity.
- Fixed an issue where bad logic in Robbit Theming caused Easter to last too long in some years.
- Fixed an internal server error caused by the Robbit BiblioStuff tool rack.
- Fixed a duplication glitch when repairing items which was caused by the backport of the 1.8 crafting matrix code.
- Birthday messages for people who have left the community have been removed.
- Adjusted the splashes list.
If you find any bugs, please report them on our bug tracker. This will help us to weed out and fix bugs faster and more efficiently. Thank you.