A patch is being installed for the Robbit client which adds new features and bug fixes to the game. The patch notes below are provided for your convenience. Please take the time to read them in order to familiarize yourself with the changes made to Robbit in this patch.
Robbit: Legacy Edition (Patch 26.1.1 - 27 January 2016) [r4053]
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- It is now possible to load the Asterion Minecraft world archive in single player. The integrated server is able to detect when the Asterion world archive is loaded and enable some features normally only available on the dedicated server such as multi-world support, the dimensional portals, the time capsule (/tc), /list and /dim. This allows the world archive to be distributed as a single collection which can be experienced contiguously.
- The time capsule system now loads data for Exciting Eclair (Robbit 1.7) in addition to previous data.
- Fixed several bugs with the /help command in single player.
- Recipes have been added for Trimmed Armor and the Diamond Dolly.
- The vanilla Ender Chest and Invisibility Potion, which were disabled for multiplayer balance, have now been re-enabled.
- It is now possible to cheat in some previously disabled items from IC2.