A patch is being installed for the Robbit client which adds new features and bug fixes to the game. The patch notes below are provided for your convenience. Please take the time to read them in order to familiarize yourself with the changes made to Robbit in this patch.
Robbit: Legacy Edition (Patch 26.1 - 9 January 2016) [r4050]
Robbit: Legacy Edition is the final release of the Robbit mod pack. This release is being rolled out in order to make the single player and LAN modes available to all users due to the closedown of the Asterion Minecraft server.
From this point onwards, there are no further patches planned for Robbit unless a major issue arises which prevents people from enjoying the hard work that was invested into the Robbit mod pack over the past four years.
For help and support with this release, visit the Ginever Alliance website (www.ginever.net). Support will be available on a casual basis only.
Thank you to everyone who played on Asterion Minecraft and its predecessor the Madras Overworld since July 2011! It was a whirlwind adventure!
Best of luck to you all in the future.
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- The client branding has been changed from "Robbit: Exciting Eclair" to "Robbit: Legacy Edition". The title panorama has also been changed.
- The single player and LAN modes have been unlocked for all players.
- The client no longer refuses to start if an alternative launcher is used to launch the game.
- Added custom doors for each wood type and changed door stacking and recipes to match Minecraft 1.8 (backported from fondant branch).
- Fixed a bug where incorrect timestamps were printed in the log file during the first few days of a new year.
- TNT day can now be toggled on/off from the server without having to patch the client.