A patch is being installed for the Robbit client which adds new features and bug fixes to the game. The patch notes below are provided for your convenience. Please take the time to read them in order to familiarize yourself with the changes made to Robbit in this patch.
Robbit "Exciting Eclair" Patch 26 Hotfix 14 (13 July 2015) [r4035]
This is what happens when Rob has a few hours to spare...
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- Added support for custom text formatting colours.
- Hyperlinks in chat messages are now a distinct shade of blue.
- Fixed a bug where /f lobby and /g lobby commands could be used on enemy land and inside arenas.
- Fixed a bug where using /plot tp at unsuitable times would fail without showing an error.
- The time capsule is now available via the /tc command.
- Doors, trapdoors, seats and desk bells can now be opened/used in the time capsule.
- The 'creative sprint' feature from Minecraft 1.8 has now been backported.
- The 'Depth Strider' enchantment from Minecraft 1.8 is now working correctly and has been enabled.