A patch is being installed for the Robbit client which adds new features and bug fixes to the game. The patch notes below are provided for your convenience. Please take the time to read them in order to familiarize yourself with the changes made to Robbit in this patch.
Robbit "Exciting Eclair" Patch 26 Hotfix 10 (13 March 2015) [r3937]
This is a minor patch which addresses some issues discovered with the 1.7 release. It is likely to be the last release of Exciting Eclair unless something serious warrants a further hotfix.
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- The Rabbit entity from Vanilla 1.8 is now backported, along with the Rabbit Hide, Rabbit Foot, and Potion of Leaping. Other than the fact it doesn't drop any food, it should look and behave identically to the Vanilla implementation.
- The server's Easter event has been completed and will go live on Monday 30 March. This adds a new Easter Bunny variant of the Rabbit, along with the following new items: Music Disc (Monkeys Spinning Monkeys), Hot Cross Bun, Easter Petal, Chocolate Egg, Simnel Cake, Wicker Basket
- Added a new dimension for dungeon development (dim 103).
- Single player is now locked out as an unfortunate resolution to a long-running issue which is damaging the server and mod pack and threatening them both with shutdown (see JIRA ticket #AMC-588). If this affects you then please feel free to contact Rob, who can grant lockout bypass permissions on a case-by-case basis if needed.
- Rebalanced the Juicing Press so that the time and power required to juice a fruit is proportional to the amount of juice being obtained from it.
- Fixed a crash in Nuclear Control.
- Fixed a bug where entities registered with Robbit Backcraft had an invalid WAILA tooltip.
- Fixed the Steel Anvil not firing Forge anvil events and having an incorrect break chance.
- Fixed a server logging bug caused by players changing their usernames.
- Fixed a bug where shovels did not mine the Soul Sand variants at the correct speed.
- Improved the display of enchantability on tooltips.
- Water Mill and Wind Mill are now in the creative blacklist. PLEASE USE THE ADJUSTABLE EMITTER! HOW MANY TIMES?!?
- Balance change: Held items such as Uranium no longer cause the Radiation potion effect when held.
- Fixed copyright year being printed as 2014 despite it being 2015.
- Handsaws can now be placed on Bibliocraft Tool Racks.
- Changed the default keybind for chunk border display to fix a bug where trying to toggle it would cause a strange grey box on screen. (This will only apply to new players; existing players will need to reset their keybinds in the options to fix the bug).
- Player deaths are now logged correctly.
- WAILA tooltips are now correct for IC2 boats.
- Added a missing recipe from Redstone Circuit Block to Redstone Dust.
- Added some extra recipes for Stone Dust and Sulfur Dust in order to try and make them more useful.
- Replaced deprecated and partly broken UUID API with the latest version. (Thanks Mojang for help on this one).
- Commands such as "/p who" will now print the date and time in the timezone of the player, rather than of the server.
- Added the commands "/f lobby" and "/g lobby" as shortcuts which take you to the PvP and PvE lobby respectively.
- Fixed a small number of obscure permissions exploits.
- The commands "/lobby" and "/hub" now work as aliases for "/spawn".
- Fixed a bug where exhaustion was being added to the player during natural regeneration in worlds where hunger should have been disabled.
- The ESC menu for multiplayer has been improved with extra buttons added to various Ginever websites and social networking pages.
- Fixed a minor bug where Applied Energistics 2 would spam the console with illegal ItemStack creation warnings. It was really annoying me.
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash trying to reset video settings.
- Fixed a bug where resetting video settings would cause the FOV to be set to 0.
- Fixed a crash in Opis when querying the help of a LAN server.