A patch is being installed for the Robbit client which adds new features and bug fixes to the game. The patch notes below are provided for your convenience. Please take the time to read them in order to familiarize yourself with the changes made to Robbit in this patch.
Robbit "Exciting Eclair" Patch 26 Hotfix 9 (14 December 2014) [r3842]
This is a minor patch which addresses some issues discovered with the 1.7 release. Not everything got fixed... I'll keep working on it.
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- The game will no longer launch under any launcher except Asterion Launcher in order to prevent launcher tampering.
- Fixed a bug where emerald credits were not being synchronized to the client correctly.
- The PvP faction power restore time has been changed from 90 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Trimmed Iron Armour now registers as metallic, which allows it to be used with the Magnetizer.
- The reset time of the Advent Calendar is now 08:00 UTC instead of 00:00 UTC in order to make it less confusing for US players.
- Clickable links which don't start with http will no longer cause a crash.
- It is now possible to sleep in the mining world in order to set a home there. To get back, use /home mw.
- The skin server should now report forwarded IPs properly in the server log.
- Fixed a bug where Robbit Tools handsaws could be duplicated by trying to repair them.
- Fixed a bug where the Dinner Plate could be used to morph food items into having other metadatas or NBT tags.
- Fixed a bug where the dispenser would send armour to the wrong slot, replacing whatever was in there before.
- Fixed a sync bug with custom non-living entities where the network packets would get mangled.
- Fixed a bug where the server description would overlap with the Robbit icon in the network lobby.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong dimension type would be sent to the client when respawning.
- Fixed the texture stitching algorithm wasting space in video memory with larger texture packs.
- Fixed a bug where pick-blocking a Command Block Minecart would return the wrong item.
- Fixed a bug where client-only commands would bleed through to the server.
- The IC2 toolbox will now recognize Hoes, Fishing Rods, Shears and Handsaws as valid tools.
- Added commands "/f me" and "/g me" which are shortcuts for "/f who myfaction" and "/g who mygroup".
- Fixed a really annoying desync bug with microblocks and other multiparts. (ChickenBones is a derp.)