A patch is being installed for the Robbit client which adds new features and bug fixes to the game. The patch notes below are provided for your convenience. Please take the time to read them in order to familiarize yourself with the changes made to Robbit in this patch.
Robbit "Exciting Eclair" Patch 26 Hotfix 7 (16 November 2014) [r3783]
This is a minor patch which addresses some issues discovered with the 1.7 release. Not everything got fixed... I'll keep working on it.
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- Inventory Tweaks is now working again and is back in the pack. This concludes the 1.6 feature restoration.
- Fixed incorrect recipes for Diamond Plate and Certus Quartz Plate.
- Fixed conflicting recipe for Barrel Hammer.
- Fixed a minor bug with the All Hallows' Cauldron. (A little bit late now, but at least it's fixed for next year).
- Reimplemented the beaconButtonObscured NEI patch as a base class edit. This should fix beacon GUI crash for sure this time.
- Charcoal Dust can now be used in place of Coal Dust in some recipes.
- Missing plantball recipes for the Robbit seeds have been added.
- Fixed some IC2 recipes which were only accepting vanilla planks.
- Changed the recipe for the Electric Boat so that it can be crafted in PvP worlds.
- Removed pointless unused IC2 items for lead item casing, dense plates, and lithium.
- Creeper explosions will no longer be able to destroy non-living entities such as item frames, paintings, etc.
- Fixed empty buckets incorrectly turning to water buckets when dispensers picked up a modded fluid.
- Disabled underground mode in MapWriter which was left in by accident during the last code merge.
- Tweaked some recipes to make Silicon Dioxide and Sky Stone Dust more useful.
- Adjusted splashes file.
- Login failures caused by not having Robbit will no longer be broadcast in game because high volumes of bad logins from ex-CoreMC players were causing intolerable chat spam.
- The music type CREATIVE will now be used for survival worlds as well (requested by Icewolf7).
- Fixed broken recipes for Electric Engine, MFE Unit Upgrade and MFS Unit Upgrade.
- Added new 'blowup' and 'podcast' taunts.
- Fix a derp with the ChatHelper which was causing "You don't have permission to spawn creatures here" to be sent to everyone if someone tried to use a spawn egg in creative.
- Using the playsound command no longer broadcasts the sound playback message to other operators in order to silence Cole's whining.