A patch is being installed for the Robbit client which adds new features and bug fixes to the game. The patch notes below are provided for your convenience. Please take the time to read them in order to familiarize yourself with the changes made to Robbit in this patch.
Robbit "Exciting Eclair" Patch 26 Hotfix 6 (28 October 2014) [r3754]
This is a minor patch which addresses some issues discovered with the 1.7 release. Not everything got fixed... I'll keep working on it.
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- The server's Halloween event has been completed just in the nick of time!
- Fixed a bug where clickable web page links would cause a client crash if the link was at the start of the message, extra text followed it, and someone clicked that extra text.
- The 'Arena Lobby' (dim 10) is now an infinite dispensing dimension which should fix the Golf Ball not being always claimable in mini-golf.
- The 'gym' arena type is now called the 'solo' arena type because it now contains several different arenas designed for solo play.
- The way chat is displayed has been changed slightly. Factions and groups have had their colours changed and donators are now more clearly identified.
- Fixed the broken Training Staff user rank.
- Explosions now do block damage in the mining world.