A patch is being installed for the Robbit client which adds new features and bug fixes to the game. The patch notes below are provided for your convenience. Please take the time to read them in order to familiarize yourself with the changes made to Robbit in this patch.
Robbit "Exciting Eclair" Patch 26 Hotfix 5 (5 October 2014) [r3727]
This is a minor patch which addresses some issues discovered with the 1.7 release. Not everything got fixed... I'll keep working on it.
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- The amazing new 1.7 spawn world (Imperia) is now live! YEAH! I'd like to thank Medessec and IcecreaPie for their hard work in completing the new spawn and I'm confident everyone will love it! (There is a new panorama to go along with this, too.)
- Web page links will now automatically shorten to a blue chat <link> and can now be clicked again. (Shortify is no longer being used for this, as the 1.7 chat system is less restrictive.)
- Fixed many IndustrialCraft 2 addon machines carelessly wasting power (again).
- CodeChickenCore, CodeChickenLib and Not Enough Items have been updated to the latest development version, which should fix the beacon right-click crash.
- Applied Energistics 2 has been updated to the latest stable version which should fix the stack overflow crash in chests, cells and terminals.
- The /f list and /g list commands have been significantly improved.
- The new Arena Lobby void world (dim 10) now correctly identifies as being protected, rather than identifying as "Unclaimed land".
- Some bugs with showing the help of opis and netstat commands were fixed.
- BACKSPACE can now be used to delete waypoints as well as DELETE so that computers without a delete key can still remove waypoints.
- Fixed the respawn dimension for player death in PvP worlds. This will help to reduce the impact of 'Client multipart not found' bug. (I need more time to fix that one...)
- The essence and spore drop rates of Discharge Pods have been increased.
- Fixed a NullPointerException in WorldEdit when trying to perform stacking or pasting of Railcraft stone posts.
- Robbit's custom machines should now accept items from Hoppers.
- New splashes: "It's a wonderful day for pie!" and "www.pie.ovh"