A patch is being installed for the Robbit client which adds new features and bug fixes to the game. The patch notes below are provided for your convenience. Please take the time to read them in order to familiarize yourself with the changes made to Robbit in this patch.
Robbit "Exciting Eclair" Patch 26 Hotfix 4 (2 October 2014) [r3704]
This is a minor patch which addresses some issues discovered with the 1.7 release. Not everything got fixed... I'll keep working on it.
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- Fixed many IndustrialCraft 2 addon machines carelessly wasting power.
- The wither can now be built using any type of Soul Sand.
- World Anchor recipes are no longer shown in NEI.
- Added a new Arena Lobby void world (dim 10). Arenas will be placed there from now on.
- Fixed wither health bar not rendering properly on Vanilla HUD style.
- Fixed wither health bar being completely invisible on Robbit HUD styles.
- Fixed glass panes not connecting to Sky Stone blocks.
- Fixed the WAILA tooltips and naming conventions of the Anvil and Steel Anvil.
- Fixed a bug where ExtrabiomesXL Autumn Leaves were dropping Apples.
- Fixed a bug where NEI recipe helping overlays were rendering over the top of items placed in the crafting grid.
- Added many missing microblocks.
- The MapWriter mod no longer loads when using 32-bit Java in order to conserve RAM.
- Use of 32-bit Java now causes a flashing red warning box to appear on the main menu.
- The chainsaw has been rebalanced.
- Placing mob spawners no longer causes the server to crash.