A patch is being installed for the Robbit client which adds new features and bug fixes to the game. The patch notes below are provided for your convenience. Please take the time to read them in order to familiarize yourself with the changes made to Robbit in this patch.
Robbit "Exciting Eclair" Patch 26 Hotfix 3 (29 September 2014) [r3686]
This is a minor patch which addresses some issues discovered with the 1.7 release. Not everything got fixed... I'll keep working on it.
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- Fixed a multiplayer lobby display error caused by the 1.7.11 spoof patch.
- The MapWriter marker manager is now forced to save to disk every time a waypoint is added or removed, which should solve the vanishing waypoints bug.
- Fixed incorrect enchantment ID set on Bibliocraft's Reading enchantment.
- Added missing macerator and extractor recipes for Hardened Clay and Stained Clay.
- Added missing fuel can recipes, tooltips and creative/NEI subitems.
- Reduced explosion damage of nether ores from 50% to 10%.
- Nether ore explosions can no longer destroy dropped items.
- Sludge now temporarily deals a small amount of damage to players as a stopgap measure until the intended corroding effect gets implemented.
- Various tweaks and fixes to the way groups are printed in chat.
- Minimap dimension selection now shows dimension name as well as ID.
- Ore Dictionary recipe display is now no longer enabled in NEI by default.
- Lettuce now drops 2-3 seeds rather than 1-2.