A patch is being installed for the Robbit client which adds new features and bug fixes to the game. The patch notes below are provided for your convenience. Please take the time to read them in order to familiarize yourself with the changes made to Robbit in this patch.
Robbit "Exciting Eclair" Patch 26 Hotfix 1 (27 September 2014) [r3662]
This is a minor patch which addresses some issues discovered with the 1.7 release. Not everything got fixed... I'll keep working on it.
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- Reduced the number of server side lighting updates from 20 per second to 2 per second. They were wasting a LOT of CPU.
- Fixed NullPointerException in DimensionHandler when players respawned in different dimensions after death.
- Fixed PvP Nether having a broken minimap.
- Fixed a crash which happened when the Polishing Station mode selection packet arrived too slowly.
- Fixed iridium spawning in dungeon chests (again). If you find any, I'll swap it for Adamant Ingot, just bring it my way
- Fixed a world generation bug with Mountainous Desert and Mountain Ridge biomes where the generator would place sand:4 and redrock:4 instead of Tiny Cactus. Just in case you discover either of these illegally generated metadata 4 blocks, they now smash and pickblock into valid blocks.