A patch is being installed for the Robbit client which adds new features and bug fixes to the game. The patch notes below are provided for your convenience.
Robbit "Delicious Doughnut" Patch 25.2 (28 July 2014)
This is an interim patch designed to bide some more time between now and the release of Robbit "Exciting Eclair". It is NOT the 1.7 update. That is COMING SOON(tm)!
- Opis profiling announcements are now less confusing.
- The title screen now displays the Robbit version codename underneath the logo.
- Backported some new splashes, silly commands (/game, /doge, /dance) and playsound taunts (entry of the gladiators, hagrid) from 1.7 branch.
- The command /gamemode now has the alias /gm.
- The command /suicide now has the alias /die.
- The dimension manager is now able to group dimensions into sets.
- The Hell biome's Soul Sand is now renamed to Fire Sand.
- 'Silly' commands are now hidden from /help.
- 'Donator Safe' is now called 'Whimsical Storage Safe' to avoid Mojang EULA violations.
ServerGuard now includes a classpath hasher which is able to detect any file modifications to the mod pack or the libraries it uses, along with any unexpected mods. Attempting to make any unapproved changes to Robbit's classpath will result in players being unable to connect to the server. This completely blocks players who join the Asterion Minecraft server from making ANY changes to the mod pack of any kind (including manual addition of Forge-compatible cheat mods), so you can be sure that everyone connecting to the server has a client that is not tampered with. PLEASE NOTE that we take a very harsh view of people who tamper with their client - THERE IS NO GOOD REASON TO TAMPER WITH ROBBIT. If a mod isn't in the pack, maybe it isn't meant to be!
- Fixed the project void world (dim 101) being registered as the PEACEFUL_LOBBY dimension type when it should have been PROJECT_ZONE.
- Fixed LAN games trying to use the PvP teleport timer.
- Fixed several bugs with the stencil buffer and minimap stenciling.
- Fixed wooden staircases not being in the ore dictionary exclusion list.
- Fixed the 'gym' arena type not being functional.
- Booze and coffee can now be drunk on faction territory.
- Block-based mobs (such as wither and golems) can no longer be constructed in creative.
- Moving between worlds with different inventory types now correctly cancels fire.
- Fixed a bug with the scorchers that caused them to fire incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where 'Your pending teleport has been cancelled' would display, even when you didn't have one pending.
- Smashing nether ores now shows the correct smash texture.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to put out fires when they didn't have permission to do that.
- Fixed a bug where the dedicated server dimensions would try to be ticked in single player.
- Robbit Shopping now has metadata.
- Incorrectly flipped knife textures in Faithful 32x32 have been corrected.
- Fixed an issue where the name 'Green Sapphire' was still applied to everything made of Peridot except nether ores and microblocks.
- Fixed a crash in Railcraft when smashing signal block pairs.
- Fixed a bug where the NEI food tooltips calculated saturation values incorrectly.
- Disabled the now-useless Live Map button. (It will be completely removed in 1.7).
- Fix lily pad being able to be placed on nether liquids.
- Fixed the faction kick broadcast saying 'left the faction' instead of 'kicked from the faction'.
- Dispensers can no longer bypass the mob spawning permission checks.
- Fixed the WAILA tooltips of PortalMod portals showing 'Disabled Block'.
- Fixed Terror Spine and Spewer Poison Pellets not being able to poison players.
- Slimes no longer take fall damage.
- Fixed a crash when placing a Bucket Filler next to a Compressor.