A new update is now available for Robbit (version 27.0.0-DEV7.2, revision 4865). Patch notes for this version follow.
Robbit "Fondant Fancy" Patch 27, Development Preview 7.2 (3 October 2018)
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- The TE rendering patch from Preview 7 is now disabled by default (because it causes large FPS drop). If you need it, you can enable it again from Video Settings.
- Add/remove TE logging is now logged to the fine detail log rather than the main log file.
- Fixed issue with Project Red where the lamps would flicker at distances that were a long way away from the spawn.
- Fixed crash issue with CodeChickenLib.
- Added enormous GUI scaling option.
If you find any bugs, please report them on the Robbit issue tracker. This will help us to weed out and fix bugs faster and more efficiently. Thank you.