A new update is now available for Robbit (version 27.0.0-DEV6.3, revision 4689). Patch notes for this version follow.
Robbit "Fondant Fancy" Patch 27, Development Preview 6.3 (13 September 2018)
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- Disabled event item claiming in spawn worlds, which fixes an issue where you could claim the item twice on the private server because the event item claim treated the spawn world as a PvP area.
- Fixed a long-standing WAILA bug where the tooltip would screw up the lighting state of TE blocks (most notably signs).
- Creative plots are now enabled again on the private server.
- The PvE mining world is now enabled again on the private server.
- Added DIM 11, which is going to be used a service lobby.
- The arenas now have scoreboards displayed on the side of the screen.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't use buckets in Sky Wars arenas.
- Fixed an issue where Logistics Pipes debug command was accessible to all users regardless of permission level.
If you find any bugs, please report them on the Robbit issue tracker. This will help us to weed out and fix bugs faster and more efficiently. Thank you.