A new update is now available for Robbit (version 27.0.0-DEV5.1, revision 4600). Patch notes for this version follow.
Robbit "Fondant Fancy" Patch 27, Development Preview 5.1 (6 September 2018)
I had a few days free, so I figured I'd patch a couple of issues that were bugging me.
Bug Fixes and General Changes
- Fixed some server thread naming issues which caused Logistics Pipes not to work properly when playing on the dedicated server.
- Fixed the bug tracker link not working properly after the move from JIRA to GPM.
- Fixed the combustion generator using an outdated hasContainerItem check.
- Fixed water bottle not having glass bottle as its container item.
- Fixed creosote bottle not having glass bottle as its container item.
- Fixed issue where glass bottles could be turned into water bottles by filling them with non-water liquids.
- Fixed the shopping NPC skins and custom Robbit capes, which were not working any more due to the Asterion MC closedown.
- The server side map has been rotated. The previous maps have been moved to the time capsule (map group 1.7F2, loaded as dims 85 and 86).
- The dedicated server now uses persistent names for server-side worlds in order to avoid renaming map folders when rotating the survival map. These persistent names are also now used by MapWriter when connecting to official servers, which fixes an issue where the map would have weird glitches after the survival map was rotated.
- The server list now uses the new server URLs of server.robbitmodpack.com and dev.robbitmodpack.com:30000 for the official servers.
- In the event of chunk corruption, the server now reports the chunk coordinates of the corrupted chunk rather than just unhelpfully crashing.
- The /dim command now correctly teleports to the spawns of time capsule dimensions rather than putting you in the middle of nowhere. (This fix should work on the Asterion MC legacy map release as well as on the official server.)
- Chimerion now has the PvE groups enabled.
- The PvP lobby map (dim 5) can now be explored in the time capsule.
- Veterans now have orange capes.
If you find any bugs, please report them on the Robbit issue tracker. This will help us to weed out and fix bugs faster and more efficiently. Thank you.