Jump to content

Some web services and downloads are currently unavailable due to internal restructuring. In the meantime you can probably find what you're looking for in our Discord chat server. For more information, check the newsfeed or ask in Discord.

United Kingdom Tinytimrob

Robert James Dennington
Programming Staff
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


Tinytimrob last won the day on May 20

Tinytimrob had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

218 Excellent

About Tinytimrob

  • Rank
    Executive Director & Lead Programmer
  • Birthday 09/11/1991

Personal Information

  • Location
  • Gender

Recent Profile Visitors

4575 profile views
  1. A new update is now available for Robbit (version 27.0.0-DEV9.1, revision 5097). Patch notes for this version follow. Robbit "Fondant Fancy" Patch 27, Development Preview 9.1 (27 November 2018) Bug Fixes and General Changes Fixed an issue where the Ender Chest was usable on Chimerion when it wasn't supposed to be. Fixed a sync glitch with the restriction of leaping potions in dim 12. Fixed an issue where the fall damage from jumping was incorrectly calculated in dim 12. Reporting Bugs If you find any bugs, please report them on the Robbit issue tracker. This will help us to weed out and fix bugs faster and more efficiently. Thank you.
  2. A new update is now available for Robbit (version 27.0.0-DEV9, revision 5090). Patch notes for this version follow. Robbit "Fondant Fancy" Patch 27, Development Preview 9 (15 November 2018) The primary focus of this patch is to backport more features from Vanilla 1.8 and later to Robbit 1.7. As a result, there is not really any new content for those of you who are used to those later versions of Minecraft. However, from the context of Robbit, they are new It is kinda nice to be able to have these features (and to continue to demonstrate how pointless most of Mojang's refactoring over the last 3-4 years has been) I started working on these backports quite a long time ago so I'm pretty happy that I can finally roll out a patch that includes them. In the future, I intend to backport even more stuff from newer versions of Vanilla. Please ask in the Discord server for access to the tracking spreadsheet if you want to follow that work. Backported Features and Changes The following features have been backported from Vanilla Minecraft as part of this patch (using version 1.12.2 as a base source): Zombie "Husk" variant Skeleton "Stray" variant Polar Bears Llamas Parrots Tipped arrows Lingering potions The "Dragon's Breath" item The "Dragon's Head" item Area of effect cloud Spit particle The following general purpose changes were also applied: Skeletons now keep their arms down by default, raising them only when about to fire. Villager subtypes are now explicitly named in the GUI and tooltip. Zombie Villagers now retain their villlager types and have type-specific skins and names. Rabbits now spawn in Desert biomes. Rabbits spawning in Desert and Snow biomes now have a high chance of spawning with matching colour. Heads now render in 3D in the inventory (including with player-specific skins). Refactored the way the Horse is built to allow for backporting of Llamas. Refactored the pathfinding system a little to allow for backporting of Parrots. Mobs using the pathfinding system now have an extra AI routine to avoid walking into water. Villages now generate with grass paths. Villages generating in Savanna biomes now generate with acacia based blocks instead of oak. Please note: For the purposes of using tipped arrows, since 1.7 does not have any off-hand slot, the bow will simply fire arrows based on the order you have them stored in your inventory. This is a compromise which enables the tipped arrows to be usable in some fashion, but I am aware it is not ideal. There might be further updates in future in this area - please keep watch if this interests you. Bug Fixes and General Changes Fixed issue with Dim 12 displaying "null" owner in infobox. Fixed issue with the shopping GUI not showing the coin symbols in the correct places. Fixed placed weapon dummy having no language string for its name. The entity registration system was internally refactored. Non-mob entities are now forced to be registered in local space in order to preserve entity ID space for mobs. Placed player heads now have a WAILA tooltip indicating whose head you are hovering over. Fixed some issues where mobs that were swimming in non-water harmless fluids (e.g. oil, diesel, creosote, etc) would not pathfind correctly. Fixed issue with IC2 rubber wood log not being in ore dictionary.
  3. Fixed in r5043. I also backported the Dragon Head for good measure Inventory heads: In game WAILA tooltips and the placed down dragon head:
  4. Apparently the rubber wood log is not registered in the ore dictionary. You can't make creosote wood blocks from it either, nor is it smeltable
  5. Tinytimrob

    More uses required for Lead

    Resolved in 27 DEV8.
  6. Tinytimrob

    More uses required for Lead

    Gonna close this for 27 DEV8 because I've added lead to some more stuff
  7. Tinytimrob

    /plot clear scatters items everywhere

    Resolved in 27 DEV8.
  8. Tinytimrob

    Many bugs with IC2 alcohol

    Resolved in 27 DEV8.
  9. Tinytimrob

    ExtrabiomesXL Dyes don't work with Banners

    Resolved in 27 DEV8.
  10. Resolved in 27 DEV8.