About This File
This is a large collection of various different RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 scenarios and modifications combined into a single download. It is designed to be applied to a fresh installation of RCT2.
The following content is included:
- Classic Parks: Allows you to play the classic RCT1 scenarios in RCT2. All 22 scenarios are included, from Forest Frontiers to the Mega Park.
- Classic Menu Music: Changes the main menu music to match the RCT1 expansion pack 'Loopy Landscapes'.
- Mega Park Revisited: An 'improved' version of the Mega Park created by Paulicus25.
- Corkscrew Follies Parks 1-25: Allows you to play the first 25 scenarios from the RCT1 expansion pack 'Corkscrew Follies' in RCT2.
- Sparksyworld: The official park of the Medessec Organization. Versions included are Sparksyworld 2008, Sparksyworld Arizona 2008, Build your own Sparksyworld 2008, Sparksyworld 2009, and Sparksyworld Trekawn Valley 2009.
- Medessec Track Designs: 9-11, Black Lily, Carbon, Dekayto, Diversional, Inferno Ride, Intertwine, Knaughty, LIM Circulator, Livewire, Mecha Implosion, Mountain Dew 500, Plymouth Falls, Reveracer, Sonic, Startup, The Ranger, Thunder Tower, Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt 2000, Universia II, Vertical Velocity, and XV.
- Bonus Track Designs: The Really Crap Coaster, The Really Epic Coaster, and The Really Really Intense.
- Panda World: Panda-themed scenario and coaster type, originally released by Chris Sawyer.
- RJD Custom Paths: Space-style (Blue and Red), Tiled (White, Green, Red, Blue, Purple), and the famous Water Path
- Extra Water Colours: Bright Pink, Murky (Brown), Polluted (Black), Purple, Red, White
- Amazing Earl Custom Rides: Several custom rides originally released on http://ae.rctspace.com, provided with this download due to being used in Mega Park Revisited.
- Unzip the contents of the archive to your RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 installation directory, overwriting existing files.
- Run "install.reg", saving the changes to your system registry.
- Launch the game.
To restore the RCT2 menu music:
- Go into the "Data" folder inside your RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 installation directory.
- Delete the file "css17.dat".
- Find the file "css17.bak" and rename it to "css17.dat".
Please note: The 2015 update for the community content pack contains bugfixes for several scenario files that were broken in previous releases. If you have an older version of this pack already installed, you may end up with duplicate scenario files. To solve this problem, simply delete the old versions of those scenario files after installation of the updated pack.
What's New in Version Jan 2015
Bug fixes to several scenario files from the Classic Parks series.